Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Feast


So today we decided to go to the Feast of the Hunter's Moon. We got free tickets to go from the Taylors and we had had a long week and decided we needed a break from everything. It was a lot of fun. We ate so much food and got to see some really neat stuff. I found a really neat ring and pendant for a necklace while we were there. I tried to find something that Pete would find interesting, but he seemed more interested in the food.



We had sauerkraut stew


and buffalo stew

and croquignolles


and buffalo burgers


After we got back from the Feast we decided to go to the mall. While we were there I told Pete that I wanted him to get me a puppy, this is what I got. . .




That wasnt exactly what I had meant but it is cute and soft so I guess it works. I also got some green slippers that remind me of Dr. Seuss. And Pete decided that he needed an Xbox for his "school work" so we ended up getting one of those while we were out as well.

No comments: