Friday, March 9, 2012

New Camera

Pete and I purchased a new camera last weekend. Our old one was just wearing out. It had gotten dropped and the pictures it took just weren't as good as they used to be. It was really sad.

BUT. . .

Our new camera is awesome!

Here is a stock picture of what it looks like.



Here are pictures that I took with it, unfortunately I am not very artistic with cameras, but I really do love taking pictures. :)


I think Daisy was getting annoyed with the flash on the camera



The tasty stir fry we had for dinner that night we bought the camera


Daisy's tongue is sticking out in this picture

I took this on the drive home after we got the camera

1 comment:

Joni and Chase said...

So fun! Congrats on your new camera! I hear you are partying in Florida for Spring Break! So jealous =) We need to get together sometime!